Eat more vegetables in the most delicious way with this Spinach and Feta Pizza. Make your own pizza dough or use a store-bought base to create this drool-worthy vegetarian pizza. The mixture of the salty feta and creamy mozzarella bring so much flavour into every bite.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE...
- Quick and easy
- Delicious way to eat more veggies!
- Make your own base or buy store-bought
- 2 large Pizza Bases (see notes)
- ½ cup Tomato Paste
- ½ Brown / Yellow Onion, finely diced
- ½ Red Capsicum / Bell Pepper, finely diced
- 100g / 3.5 oz Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 White Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (or more, to taste)
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- Make this pizza in the air fryer - 180C / 350F for 10-15 minutes.
- Choose your own base here. You can make your own using two ingredient dough or this whole wheat pizza dough from Sustainable Cooks, or just use a store-bought base to make it even easier!
- I’ll be honest here – I don’t “measure” ingredients on a pizza. I’ve done my best to give approximates but obviously just use the amount that feels right to you. If you love an extra cheesy pizza, you’ll probably want more than what is written here. If you slather tomato paste on your base and think you could use more, use more. You get the picture.
- The recipe as written will make 2 large pizzas. You can halve it to make less, or of course double, triple etc.
- Make two big pizzas, or use smaller bases and make mini ones.