Making brats in your air fryer is so easy! They are full of flavor and ready in only 15 minutes. It really gets no better than that!
AIR FRYER BRATWURTS TEMPERATURE AND COOK TIME
These air fryer brats are done in 15 minutes when cooked at a 350-degree air fryer temperature setting. They are considered done when they reach an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees.
I recommend flipping them over halfway through the cooking time to ensure both sides of the sausage are browned evenly.
HOW TO COOK BRATS IN AN AIR FRYER
- Arrange the brats in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes, flipping the sausages over halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove brats from the oven, and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Then, enjoy!
- 1 pack of uncooked brats, (I used Johnsonville)
- Arrange the uncooked brats in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the brats at 350 degrees, for 12-15 minutes flipping them halfway through. They are done once they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Remove the brats from the air fryer basket with tongs, and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Then enjoy!