BEST HOT DOG TOPPINGS? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.
- Make pigs in a blanket by wrapping the dogs with crescent dough
- Jalapeno popper dogs: add slices of jalapeno and top with cheese then melt in the air fryer
- Mac and cheese dogs: add some leftover mac and cheese on top!
- Add some tomato sauce and pepperoni slices to make a pizza dog.
- Spicy dogs: add your favorite hot sauce like sriracha
- BBQ dogs: all you need is a fantastic bbq sauce and you’re set!
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 hot dog buns
- For serving: ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, pickles, jalapeños, onions, etc.
Wrap the bacon slices around hot dogs snugly. If you want, you can use a toothpick to secure the bacon to the hot dog. REMOVE the tooth pics before serving! Make sure bacon covers the tips of the hot dogs. Place in air fryer basket.
Air Fry at 380°F for 8-10 minutes depending on your preferred texture, size of hot dogs, and how cooked you like your bacon. If you like your hot dogs & bacon extra crispy, Air Fry at 400°F for about 6-8 minutes. Flip the hot dogs half way through cooking.
For crispy warm hot dog buns: Place bacon wrapped hot dogs in the buns and air fry for another minute or until the bread is warm. Serve with your favorite toppings.