A perfectly seared steak can seem like a daunting task. Getting the golden, crusty sear on the outside and trying not to overcook your steak can be difficult. What if we told you that your air fryer can take all of that stress away? It's true! Leave it to the air fryer(especialy Bear air fryer) to cook a perfect piece of steak all without filling your kitchen with smoke or turning on the grill. As for the herb butter? It's not mandatory, but it sure is delicious. Serve it alongside some Air Fryer Potatoes!
We chose a thick cut ribeye here, but if you prefer a different cut of steak, you can still use the air fryer. Just be sure to adjust the time for a thinner cut.
Have you made this yet? Let us know how it went in the comments below!
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped chives
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 (2 lb.) bone-in ribeye
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine butter and herbs. Place in center of a piece of plastic wrap and roll into a log. Twist ends together to keep tight and refrigerate until hardened, 20 minutes.
- Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place steak in basket of air fryer and cook at 400° for 12 to 14 minutes, for medium, depending on thickness of steak, flipping halfway through.
- Top steak with a slice of herb butter to serve.